Last updated: July 12, 2021
Information Collected About You
We collect information about you in a variety of ways through our Sites.
- Sign-Up for Emails or Other Correspondence. If you sign up on one of our Sites to receive email communications or other correspondence from us, you may be asked to provide us with your name, email address, and/or mailing address related to your subscription or correspondence.
- Online Inquiries. When you submit an inquiry or otherwise correspond through one of our Sites, you may be asked to provide your name, email address, phone number, and/or social media address to us.
- Website and online service operators are required to disclose how they respond to web browser “do not track” signals. SIC does not currently take actions to respond to Do Not Track signals as a uniform standard for such response has not yet been established.
We and our affiliates may use information collected about you through our Sites for a variety of commercial purposes. Without limitation, we may use such information to:
Use and Retention of the Information About You
- administer and improve our Sites and businesses;
- grow our businesses by delivering a broad range of personalized products and services to you and other customers;
- offer our products or services (or those of our affiliates or third parties) that we think you may find of interest;
- understand our customers’ preferences and history, and tailor our services and promotional offers accordingly;
- respond to inquiries;
- send you promotional and other offers via email and traditional mail, informing you about our products and services and other offerings; and
- conduct other marketing and commercial activities.
We may keep indefinitely all of the information about you collected through our Sites.
Disclosure of the Information About You
We may disclose any of the information about you collected through our Sites to unaffiliated third parties in any or all of the following circumstances:
(1) when you request or authorize the disclosure;
(2) when the information is provided to one or more of our agents, outside vendors or service providers to perform functions on our behalf (such as to analyze data, provide marketing assistance, and/or provide customer service);
Your California Privacy Rights
Please note that we may share information collected about you with our affiliates and other third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Under California law, a California resident with whom we have an established relationship has the right to request certain information with respect to the types of personal information that we have shared with third parties for these purposes, and the identities of those third parties, within the immediately preceding calendar year, subject to certain exceptions. All requests for such information must be in writing and sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We use reasonable technical, administrative, and physical measures to protect information contained in our systems against misuse, loss, or alteration. Please note, however, that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure.
Access to Your Information and Your Choices
To update the information you provided for a newsletter or other mailing, please “unsubscribe,” and then “subscribe” to re-submit your information.
You can choose not to receive promotional emails from us by “unsubscribing” using the instructions in any email you receive from us. This will not stop us from sending emails about your account or your transactions with us.
Changes to These Terms